Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Opening the door

I'll make this one quick so you can get back to your normal life. I decided I need a place to vent and produce ideas about the world. Since blogging has been popular for a while now, I will act like Chris Columbus and say "I just discovered it." Maybe they'll name a holiday after me next.
What will you see when you read my blogs? You will learn how I view the world. I'll warn all of you right now I am a very liberal and open-minded person. I don't judge people, but I will criticize the people who piss me off with their arrogance or stupidity. Let's be honest, there are simply too many people in the world who have no idea what true life is about. They hate others because they don't understand them. They pass laws to help family and friends, yet have never shaken hands with factory workers or maintenance men. They spout off rhetoric about women as if any male on this planet understands females. You'll get the idea once I get going.
I will also write about movies, sports, my children, puppy dogs, rainbows, and bubble gum. I don't want to make it a complete political manifesto. I want some light-hearted items. From time to time I may even post a poem or two or a play review. You never really know with me. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment